So the other night as I was stressing over Uni coursework and worrying about deadlines with my fellow housemate I got a little notification in my email... I had been nominated for the 'Very Inspiring Blogger Award!' First off I want to thank Dress Dynamic for nominating me! If you don't know her blog, definitely check it out!
So, for this award I'm asked to state 7 things about myself, so here they are...
1. I'm from a little Island called Jersey just south of England.
2. I'm half Filipina.
3. I was born an Auntie and became a Great Auntie at the age of 18. Yep, my family gave me no chance!
4. I love Coffee! I probably drink about 4-6 cups a day... not good!
5. I'm really clumsy!
6. Although I like their taste I have a strange and irrational fear of Olives and Raspberries. I know completely weird!
7. I am 21 and have never seen the Lion King! I know, I know, don't hate me! I plan to sort this out imminently!
So the rules...
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog.
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.