On Monday I shared a post here on the playlist I put together for my little jaunt down south and today as I get things sorted I thought I could share with you the travel essentials I make sure I've got at the ready to make for a better, more smoother, worry free, travel experience. Even though I travel often, I too even get a little jittery and nervous so I thought it would be nice to share these items with you to make the whole airport, flying thing easier, especially, if you're new to flying or don't fly often.
Lately I have been really struggling to wake up early and in doing so means I wind up in a rush with barely enough time to get my socks on let alone apply a perfect wing liner and contour the old cheeks. One day I will go to bed at an appropriate time but until then I thought I'd share with you my current make up essentials to get me looking more presentable but still natural, ready for the day ahead!
Last Monday I spoke about my love (here) for getting lost in the world of Spotify and how I can spend hours clicking away, listening to music, old and new finding new bands to lust over. I find it so therepeutic in a weird way and there's just something about finding a new band or artist that you
Follow My Blog
- The March Playlist | Music Monday
- My Top 5 In-Flight Travel Essentials
- The New Spring to Summer Matte Lip
- The In-Flight Travel Playlist | Music Mondays
- My Running Late Make Up Essentials
- Break the Rules & Embrace the Neon Orange
- 5 Songs on Repeat | Music Monday
- Cleansing Lotions | Liz Earle or The Body Shop?
- The Coronas | My Spotify Find
- ▼ March (9)